Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Til Death Do Us Part

I hope you have enjoyed meeting and learning from the couples in my series as much as I have. It has been interesting to me that all these women have the attributes of the Titus 2:5 woman "to be self controlled, pure, working at home, kind and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled." The all were intellegent woman, using their wisdom to further the causes they believed in. The husbands were strong enough to let their wives shine. All the husbands and wives worked hard to make their marriages work, often in circumstances that would test them beyond anything we will experience in our lives.
 
Since tomorrow is valentine's day I will be featuring the love story between Rich and myself. No, I wouldn't put us in the same catagory as the people I've featured, but since I haven't told our love story before I thought this would be a great time to tell our love story.

No comments: