Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feeling Yucky Today

After sending my twelve year old off to school for the day, I started on my to-do list for today. Since there was no school yesterday it was a longer-than-normal list for a Tuesday. Within the first hour of sending David off to school I got a call: "Can you come and pick up your son, he's not feeling well."

I knew that David had the sniffles and hadn't slept well for the last two nights (and neither did Mom), but since he never sleeps well that isn't a shock. David has been sick a total of three times in his life as of today, and even in those times it is a struggle to keep him laying down and quiet. When he was a toddler and had a temperature of 102, he still was up and running. Hopefully he will back to normal tomorrow, with a good night's sleep for all of us.

1 comment:

Magistra Mommy said...

Tell David that we are praying for him. It just seems to be that time of year, doesn't it? Hope he's back up and at 'em soon. :o)