Friday, February 15, 2008

Offerings of Love


Great Kisses
My men gave me some wonderful gifts. My husband started the day by giving me the book Great Kisses...and Famous Lines Right Out of the Movies. The author had the kind of job we would all love to have, watching romantic movies to find the 50 best movie kisses accompanied by dialogue that sets our hearts a flutter.

My son and his freshly-chopped wood
My son huddled with my husband and then they both headed outdoors. About a half hour later I was lead outside with eyes firmly covered. To my amazement my son had been chopping wood for a fire, since he knows I love to cuddle in front of a warm fire. Now that was a labor of love. As I finished cooking dinner, David came into the kitchen and took a page from Mom's book by setting the candles in the middle of the table so we could have a romantic atmosphere.

No comments: