Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We All Screamed For Ice Cream

I received my coupon for a free "Love It Creation" at Cold Stone Creamery from their birthday club. So off we went on Father's Day to get a cool treat. If you've ever been to Cold Stone you know they are a bit pricey, but ooh so good. So we only go once or twice a year and usually for some sort of celebration.

While I tend to get the Like It size, David always gets the Gotta Have It size (the largest size) while Rich gets a smoothie. David once again not only ate all his food, but dug into mine and Rich's.

Photos through the plate glass
If you haven't checked out the Cold Stone web site, it's worth it to sign up all the members of your family for a free medium size creation as part of the birthday club.

We ate at a table outside and David loved taking a picture of us through the plate glass window. Of course, our ice cream quickly melted in the heat.

2 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Hi. I found your blog through Sharon's. :)

My husband loves Cold Stone. I'm not a big ice cream person so I am content to just watch him. I'd rather have a frappacino.

Have a lovely evening!

Gina

Richard D said...

Gina - Our Cold Stone Creamery is right next door to a Starbucks, so your husband could get his ice cream and you could get your frappucino at the same time and then enjoy them together at the outdoor tables.

Oh- I should probably introduce myself. I'm Kim's husband.