Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

I know that the livingroom was clean when I went to bed on Christmas eve, so why does it look like this now? I now have to find a home for the gifts or the livingroom will never be clean. I tend to allow most of the messiness on Christmas day, so now the work begins. This will be much easier today anyway since last night was the first night in a month that David slept well. Since Thanksgiving each night's sleep has shortened, with the grand total of less than three hours of sleep Christmas eve. At least we didn't have the pressure of putting out the Santa gifts without him knowing, we have always put out Santa gifts but he knows they are from us. He even asked us yesterday where we hide the gifts, since he had searched and not found them. Needless to say we said that was our secret. It helped that I moved them around several times. This is the first year that he has searched, but all of a sudden he was "hiding under our bed" or "getting something out of a closet" so I knew he was up to something.

I hope everyone found peace (maybe no quiet) and joy.

No comments: